DWTA LTA TENNIS” CLUB” RULES AND DISCIPLINARY CODE
1. The Club and all members shall accept and shall be bound by the RULES and the Disciplinary code (“the LTA Rules”) of the Lawn Tennis Association Ltd (“the LTA”) and the General Rules and Constitution (“the County Rules”) of the Kent County Lawn Tennis Association (“ the County “) in force from time to time including amendments made hereafter, insofar as the same are relevant to the activities of the Club.
2. All unlicensed and unregistered coaches and all visitors to the Cub for the purpose of playing tennis will be required to accept and be bound by the LTA Rules and the County Rules.
3. All members shall accept, and all persons mentioned in (2) above shall be required to accept, that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall apply to the agreement between themselves and the Club, and that the LTA and the County may enforce any breach thereof, but only insofar as it relates to a breach of the LTA Rules or the County Rules.
4. The Club may terminate the membership of any member or impose any other sanction it deems appropriate in the event of any breach of the Rules of the Club or the LTA Rules or the County Rules.
All visitors to the Danny Wynne Tennis Academy Club for the purpose of playing tennis shall as a condition of admission to the Club accept and be bound by the Rules and Disciplinary Code of the LTA Ltd and the general Rules and constitution of the Kent County Lawn Tennis Association (“the County”) and shall also accept that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 applies to the agreement between themselves and the Club and that the LTA and the County may enforce any breach.
This policy sets out the way we process your personal data so you are aware of how we use your data as a member of the Danny Wynne Tennis Academy tennis venue. See attached “Policy”.
General Club Rules of the DWTA LTA:
5. No chewing gum or any food to be eaten on court.
6. Only water to be taken and drunk on court.
7. **TENNIS SHOES ONLY **(NO CROSS TRAINERS/NO RUNNING SHOES/NO ASTRO TURF SHOES/ NO RIDGED OR RAISED STUDED SHOES/NO FOOTBALL BOOTS OR SHOES.
8. Sports clothing and shirts must be worn at all times.
9. In the event of bad and wet weather- each player takes sole responsibility in playing in such conditions and the club DWTA LTA will not be held responsible in the event of an accident in wet or bad conditions.
10. No spitting on court and please keep the language family friendly.
11. No coaching at the club other than by Danny Wynne or a coach sanctioned by DWTA LTA or Danny Wynne.
12. Please keep the courts tidy and take all litter away with you please.
13. Do not abuse your tennis racket, the tennis courts, tennis nets, tennis fencing.
14. Do not over tighten the nets as this can damage the posts, winding mechanism and the net cable.
15. Please close the gates during play and after leaving the courts.
16. Do not walk or run behind players while a point is being played on the other court.
17. Members only to have use of courts at designated club times. Non-members will have to pay a visitors’ fee during club times. Outside of club times members will have to pay a court fee of £10 per hour.
18. All club designated times are for use for all club members and all members shall be included by all to join in. Ie. If a four are playing and a single player turns up after play has started he or she must be allowed to rotate in at the end of the set. If an even number of players turn up after the start of play and the courts are full then at the conclusion of a set the players sitting out will be invited to rotate in and be included in play. No player or players will sit out for more than a set.
19. Club membership is for one year from October the 1st to September 30th.
20. Do not take chairs or stools into the courts.
21. DWTA Tennis Club members have to supply their own tennis balls during designated club times.
22. NO SMOKING. DWTA is a smoker free area – please respect other members.
23. No alcoholic drinks to be brought into and or consumed at the Club.
24. PLEASE NO DOGS OR OTHER PETS AT THE CLUB.
25. Please keep the pavilion and toilet facilities tidy, this is not officially part of the club and you are our personal guests.
26 The garden is not part of the tennis club, please respect our privacy and our property.
27. Please respect other court users at all times.
28. All matches to be played in accordance with the County LTA regulations.
29. Code of conduct for Danny Wynne Tennis Academy follows the LTA code of conduct.
30. ANY EMERGENCIES CALL 999 - AND DANNY ON 07947403054.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE COPY OF THESE RULES THAT YOU MUST SIGN, DATE AND RETAIN A COPY AND ALSO RETURN A COPY TO THE CLUB CHAIRMAN AT THE DANNY WYNNE TENNIS ACADEMY WYNNE HALL, FIRST AVENUE, EASTCHURCH, SHEERNESS, KENT ME124JN